*Please respond with resumes which match the requirement along with contact
information and location.*
*Database Administrator (DBA) - Oracle*
Database Administrator (DBA) - Oracle
We are seeking a 7-9 year experienced Database Administrator (DBA) with
strong Oracle skills to join our team in Centennial, CO on a long-term
contract basis. The prime candidate will have worked for or with Oracle
Corporation and have worked with Oracle Internals.
- Coordinates physical changes to computer databases; codes, tests, and
implements physical databases.
- Designs logical and physical databases.
- Reviews description of changes to database design to understand how
changes affect the physical database (how data is stored in terms of
physical characteristics such as location, amount of space, and access
method). - Establishes physical database parameters.
- Codes database descriptions and specifies identifiers of database to
database management system or directs others in coding database
descriptions. - Calculates optimum values for database parameters such as
amount of computer memory to be used by databases.
- Specifies database access levels for users.
- Tests, corrects errors, and refines changes to databases.
- Enters codes to create production databases. Selects and enters codes of
utility program to monitor database performance, such as distribution of
records and amount of available memory.
- Directs programmers and analysts to make changes to database management
system. Reviews and corrects programs.
- Trains and answers user questions.
- Confers with co-workers to determine impact of database changes on other
systems and staff cost for making changes to databases.
- Tunes database programs to increase processing performance.
Skills (7 - 9 years with the following)
Linux (Operating System)
- Oracle 8,9,10 Development through Production support
- Knowledge of RAC, ASM, DataGuard preferred
The database administrator position comprises all those functions that are
expected of DBA without regard to a specific vendor or platform. These
include the following:
1. DB design
2. DB back up
3. DB recovery
5. DB flow
6. DB performance
7. Problem solving and solution
8. Dev support
The database administrator position within Order Management requires
knowledge and experience in the execution of all the above skills. This
position is considered application oriented and pertains to the support of
the Order Management application only. The Order Management application
currently uses the IBM DB2 database suite. In addition to the above skills,
the candidate will also be able to:
1. Write and support SQL queries.
2. Write and support Stored Procedures.
3. Interface with the corporate level DBA that support the installation and
administration of the DB2 database suite.
4. Support test and production availability, performance, problem
identification, and problem resolution.
5. Support development releases, build DB processes, and migrate data.
The candidate will be a DBA support for all aspects of database
functionality within an application level capability. The candidate will be
able to communicate, document, attend meetings, in support of the DB
development process on all phases of development such as Assessment, Design,
Build, Production, and Support phases. The candidate will be considered the
subject matter expert on all application related areas pertaining to
database. Experience with DB2 8.x/9.x is required. Experience with DB2 9.5,
XML and XQeries would be a huge plus.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team on a
long-term contract basis in Rancho Cordova/Sacramento, CA. Must be local to
Sacramento area and able to work daily in downtown Sacramento, as required.
Minimum of 5-7 years PM experience
Expertise with project tracking tools (MS Project)
Proficient with MS Office applications
Familiarity with Verizon systems & processes
• Act as the primary interface with the customer Project Managers,
interacting day-to-day with the customer Project Director and management
• Provide day-to-day management of the Project including overall performance
and Contract compliance
• Provide day-to-day management and direction of resources assigned to the
Project and ensure that appropriate resources are available throughout the
life of the Contract
• Manage the Project to the current work plans, monitoring and maintaining
the development and implementation schedules, as well as ensuring issue
escalation procedures are followed and issues are resolved
• Establish and maintain regular communications with the customer Project
Office, and oversee preparation of all documents, correspondence, and
- Ensure written status reports are provided as required
- Maintain issue reporting, tracking, escalation, and resolution procedures
- Ensure the timely development and delivery of quality Project Deliverables
• Practice change management controls and procedures in coordination with
• Analyze progress and suggest changes as deemed appropriate
• Develop and implement a quality assurance process to ensure all objectives
are met, milestones are achieved, and stakeholders are satisfied
• Identify and inform the customer Project Office any potential problem
areas, recommend solutions, and work closely and cooperatively with the
customer PM to resolve issues quickly and fairly
• Respond to and address all Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
oversight project review findings
*Business Analyst – Telco Preferred*
Business Analyst - Telco Preferred
Coloraod Springs, CO
We are seeking a Business Analyst with 5+ years experience to join our team
in Colorado Springs, CO on a long-term contract basis.
This consultant will be involved in the analysis, design, development, and
deployment f the ordering and order management applications. These
applications will handle ordering workflow for our client's commercial, and
wholesale, products and services. The applications will be interfacing with
internal ordering, inventory, and provisioning systems as well as external
third party providers and resellers.
- Consultant will assess development, test, and support impacts for order
entry and order management systems
- As part of the assessment, consultant will coordinate and deliver approach
and assessment details within the systems and with external systems and
- Develop and maintain Requirement Tractability Matrices (RTM)s, and develop
design documentation based on assessment, approach, and project RTM
- Responsible for managing all requirement and technical approach aspects of
projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Analyze project request documentation and existing system documentation to
develop screen mock ups, detailed system flows, scenario flows, approach
documents, and assessments including level of effort and system impacts,
risks, and dependencies
- Represent the organization in multi system approach definition meetings,
document meeting outcomes, and coordinate all internal and external
follow-ups to close issues in support of the project requirements and system
- Collaborate with system architect and development leads to document all
software changes necessary to meet the requirements documented in the RTM
and project request
- Control project scope through change control
- Support multi system data mapping efforts to define
- Provide direction to internal project team and coordinate development
activities with external organizations to address project issues
- Support all phases of testing by clarifying requirements, researching
detailed issues, and defining solutions in support of project requirements
and system architectural direction
- Review internal and external reference data and system code to define
impacts, design impacts, and detailed design in support of project
- Technical experience in an integrated environment of large scale Order
Entry and/or Order Management systems (required)
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience (required)
- ReqPRO, or similar requirement management tool
- CVS and XMLSPY, or a similar product is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong initiative and self motivated
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Familiarity with the following:
- Websphere Business Integration Suite and Application server
- J2EE server side
- Web Services
- EJB, XML, PLSQL, Java
- Web Services development (SOAP, WSDL, JMS)
XML, Oracle, Registry, Post script, HTML, WSAD, XSLT, DTDs, Schemas
Dynamic Software Consultants, Inc.
1303 W Walnut St. #140
Irving TX 75038
Yahoo ID: sai.shiny
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Address: www.dsc-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at