*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 609-945-2911.*
* Dear Partners,*
We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP* * *
*Network Test Engineer(LAB)*
*Location:** Waltham, MA *
*Duration: Long Term***
*Note:Please don't send ordinary testing resumes.*
- Provide specialized technical systems integration and testing of Video
head end systems and related FTTP access elements as used in Verizon end to
end video network.
- Analyze requirements, write test plans, construct test beds, execute
test cases and document results.
- Conduct periodic status meetings with vendor and client on testing and
trouble ticket status. Maintain all requisite records, policies and
procedures to support ISO certified organization.
- Act as Subject Mater Expert and technical advisor to other Verizon
organizations such as Product Management, Network Architecture, Network
Planning, Engineering, Operations and Corporate Sourcing.
- Coordinate with Architecture, Network Planning and Product Line
Management groups concerning desired product features and work with vendors
to define the scope of new release functionality.
- Strong written and verbal communications/presentation skills.
- Knowelege of Motorola and/or Cisco (Scientific Atalnta - SA)
Conditional Access Systems (CAS). Motorola DAC6000, RADD6000, OM1000/200.
Cisco FNCS/ISDS, RNCS, PKES, PCG, etc.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and technology in a video
environment Expertise with IP protocols: Multicast, HTTPs, SNMP, DNS, DHCP,
PPPoE, SSL, etc.
- Background integrating Ad Insertion equipment into various Head End
- Experience testing Motorola and Scientific Atlanta STB.
- Expertise with the provision and operation of Cisco routers and
Knowledge of MPEG2 and IPTV
- Head end and video hub testing, integration, installation and operation
- Testing digital video equipment used in a traditional head end
- Knowledge of Broadband Fiber Network (FTTP).
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.e-zencomp.com
Yahoo ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at