***Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with any suitable counsultants
*Systems Architect / Liferay *
*Location Pleasanton, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Rate: Open but very competitive Negotiate the possible*
*10+ years Overall experience must*
***** candidates "MUST HAVE" Liferay experience and be able to write
portlets - Do not submit anyone without this experience quantified on the
resume. This is not a pure architecture position. The manager wants someone
who will complete the build-out of their website. ***********
*The ideal candidate *
· will be passionate about Liferay and using Collaboration and
Community to transform the way people interact and work.
· has a strong Java background and ideally was involved in the
Liferay dev community
· has experience integrating Liferay with other opensource and
proprietary products, e.g. Alfresco, Intalio, Oracle Access Manager, various
search tools, etc.
· likes to work in small teams and get it done
· has a proven track record delivering in complex environments
· Key Responsibilities - this individual will be involved in the
· Creating and tweaking the theme
· Helping create the vision for the Kaiser collaboration model
then leading the team to implement this vision in Liferay
· Developing an operation model for users - e.g. how they get
alerted when a reply has been posted, etc.
· Developing/tweaking/Integrating Portlets into the environment.
· Help design the overall navigation - making suggestions to the
team as appropriate
· Work with the team to figure out specific the best practice for
using specific Liferay widgets, e.g. when should we be using a Wiki vs
creating content based articles, how to manage discussion threads - e.g. how
do user's get notified.
· Experience with Jack Rabbit and Alfresco content management
· Trouble shooting the operations environment
· Specifying the operational environment, including: overall
configuration, publishing best practices, naming conventions, etc.
Systems Architecture 04-06 Yrs.
Websphere Portal 04-06 Yrs.
105 Nobel Court,
Alpharetta, GA 30005
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at