Greetings from MetaPro IT Solutions,
Send resumes to only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*UNIX System Admin.*
**LOCAL TO CALIFORNIA ONLY**
*UNIX System Administrator *
*Location: Thousand Oaks, CA***
*Duration: 6 months +***
*Rate: $40/hr.-$45/hr. c2c (max. & best)***
- UNIX System Administrator II (SAGE Intermediate/Advanced level),
supporting a mixed *Solaris and Linux environment* of workstations and
- Distinct client-focus and customer service skills a must. Requires
experience with scripting (prefer both *Perl and Python*).
- Must be familiar with supporting web and web application servers,
development tools and compilers, able to resolve issues with license
managers, compilers, linkers, libraries, etc.
- Should be familiar with troubleshooting problems with *NIS+**,
LDAP, DNS, NFS, SNMP, SSH, NTP, CVS, jumpstart, kickstart, commercial backup
products* and other commonly used UNIX/network support systems, tools and
protocols. Experience with *Kerberos/Active Directory and 'kerberized'
applications a plus*.
- Knowledge of security and auditing tools is a differentiating
- Must be able to work successfully for long periods in a team
environment, and be a strongly motivated self-starter, willing and able
occasionally to work alone to resolve tough technical issues.
*Location: Colorado Springs, CO (Local to CO If Possible*)
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Rate: $36/hr. c2c (max and that's max.)*
The *database administrator* position comprises all those functions that are
expected of DBA without regard to a specific vendor or platform. These
include the following:
*1. DB design
2. DB back up
3. DB recovery
4. DB security
5. DB flow
6. DB performance
7. Problem solving and solution
8. Dev support*
The *database administrator position within Order Management requires
knowledge* and experience in the execution of all the above skills. This
position is considered application oriented and pertains to the support of
the Order Management application only. The *Order Management application
currently uses the IBM DB2 database suite*. In addition to the above skills,
the candidate will also be able to:
1. *Write and support SQL queries*.
2. Write and support Stored Procedures.
3. Interface with the corporate level DBA that support the installation and
administration of the DB2 database suite.
4. Support test and production availability, performance, problem
identification, and problem resolution.
5. Support development releases, build DB processes, and migrate data.
The candidate will be a DBA support for all aspects of database
functionality within an application level capability.
The candidate will be able to communicate, document, attend meetings, in
support of the DB development process on all phases of development such as
Assessment, Design, Build, Production, and Support phases.
The candidate will be considered the subject matter expert on all
application related areas pertaining to database. Experience with DB2
8.x/9.x is required.
Experience with DB2 9.5, XML and XQeries would be a huge plus.
Thanks & Regards, Sunil, MetaPro IT Solutions, Tel: - 913-538-5491
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo IM: DTechRecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at