Here is a hot requirement for *< VB6 Developer - Hoboken, NJ - 2 Months
Contract >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *VB6 Developer
*Location: *Hoboken, NJ
*Duration: *2 Months Contract
The VB6 programmer is responsible for adding new features to a desktop
financial reporting application. The primary tasks include creating
compatible implementations of existing APIs and developing new features from
- Visual Basic 6
- ADO REQD
- Oracle Database REQD
- Java and JDBC
- Implement new program features per specification.
- Maintain compatibility with alternate implementations on different
- Correct outstanding defects.
- *Refractor Code:* eliminate redundancy and extract reusable components
- Continuously improve performance and reliability.
- Must have prior experience developing VB 6 desktop applications with
- Must have experience developing applications backed by difference
- Must have basic grasp of Java, i.e., ability to read Java code and
- Preference given to candidates holding MCP / MCSD.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at