Hello Friends am looking for the --*Exchange/ active directory sys admin –
Need Locals to PA*
*INTERVIEW TODAY *
****LOCAL CANDIDATES - PERSONAL INTERVIEW REQUIRED****
*WE NEED CANDIDATE TO PHONE INTERVIEW THIS AFTERNOON AND PERSONAL INTERVIEW
LATER THIS WEEK - THURSDAY OR FRIDAY*
*MUST PROVIDE 3 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES (NOT CO-WORKERS) WITH SUBMITTAL!!!*
*Client: Pharmaceutical company*
*Location: Chadds Ford, PA*
*Title: Windows/Exchange/Active Directory Administrator (must have SMS
experience and SCCM is preferred)*
*Duration: 6 Months (good chance of extension but not guarantee)*
*Interview: Phone Interview TODAY, Personal Interview later this week*
*Rate: Competitive!!! Keep around or below 50 .*
****Please make sure to read the job description ****
Primary responsibilities include:
· Providing daily administration of users, groups and security in a
Microsoft Active Directory 2003 environment.
· Providing daily administration of users in a Microsoft Exchange 2003
· Providing daily administration and troubleshooting of client s, software
deployments, and software update deployments in Microsoft Systems Center
Configuration Manager 2007.
· Application packaging for deployment with Microsoft Systems Center
Configuration Manager 2007.
Support may include, but is not limited to:
· Group Policy support/configuration/troubleshooting
· 2nd level Troubleshooting of applications
· Provide assistance to resolve end user problems related to PC based
· Problem resolution and projects as necessary.
· Document internal and end user policies and procedures, application notes
and tips, and support.
· Complete assigned tasks within designated timeframe.
· 4+ years performing account administration in a 1000+ user, multi-site,
· Thorough knowledge of AD administration best practices including group
policies, group, user and file security
· Experience scripting bulk updates using native tools (ldidfe, csvde,
· Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator preferred.
· High degree of attention to detail.
· Experience with SMS 2003 required, SCCM 2007 preferred.
· Experience standardizing through automation preferred.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with
personnel both within and outside the company and at all levels including
ability to effectively communicate with sometimes demanding clients.
· High level of analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
· Exercise good judgment and prompt decision-making ability, responsibility
· Excellent service and solution oriented focus.
· Self motivated individual able to prioritize tasks independently in
· Ability to analyze requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*
Tel: 732 823 6471*103
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at