This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on Java/J2EE
Developer Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

a.. Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title                  :  ASIC Engineer

Location          :  Hillsboro, OR

Duration         :  3 - 12 Months

Project Description:

Electromagnetic QPI/PCIe probing ASIC on 45nanometer process

Daily Responsibilities:

  a.. Run and analyze analog and/or digital circuit simulations. Make the
necessary modifications for circuits to meet performance targets.
  b.. Run layout extraction.
  c.. Work with the mask design team to ensure layout is completed to
engineering requirements.
  d.. Run static timing analysis for digital circuits and ensure they meet
performance targets.
  e.. Perform Function Equivalence Verification
  f.. Validate circuit functionality with mixed signal verification.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):

  a.. Demonstrable knowledge of transistor level circuit design and
optimization at a level that meets with our basic requirements for the position
  b.. Use and familiarity with timing tools (Pathmill, Prime-time), Parasitic
extraction (StarRC-XT), transistor circuit simulation, mixed signal validation
(VCS® and/or nanosim®, ADMS), Register Transfer Level (RTL) to schematic
verification tools (Verplex and/or Conformal), and Design Rule Checking (DRC)
and/or LVS (Hercules)
  c.. Ability to work well in a diverse team environment
  d.. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
  e.. A minimum of three years of previous experience and/or exposure to the
design of IOs, PLLs, DLLs or memories design experience

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

Design experience with high speed serial IO, QPI or PCIe* would be an added

 Thanks and Regard's
a.. Manoj
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the