Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Must Have 7-10 Years Technical Background

Position: SR. J2EE Engineer (J2EE Lead)

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $50/Hr Best

Face to Face is required. Local CA candidates ONLY!!

  a.. We're looking for a J2EE Engineer and a J2EE Lead with spring experience.

  b.. Both positions are located in San Francisco.
  c.. The job description is copied below.
  d.. The preference is for candidates local to the Bay Area.

Position Description:

Experience Level: 7-10 years technical background and 5-6 years directly
related web experience

  a.. Leads the development and implementation of highly complex internet and
intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms
  b.. Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including C++, Java, J2EE,
XML, and SQL.
  c.. Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements
and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective
software/package solution.
  d.. May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.

Required:

  a.. Previous Team Lead/Lead Developer Experience.
  b.. Strong J2EE design and coding skills needed.
  c.. Spring experience is required.

Additional Required Skills:

  a.. Java, XML, SQL, JSP

Brad Young