Dear Partners,

I have the following immedaite requirement:

Location: OREGON

Duration: 6 months

Senior Retail Business Analyst - Retail Finance

Qualifications

Requirements for the position include:

  • Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
  • 5 years' experience in an IT environment
  • 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
  • 3 years' experience in a Business Systems Analyst role, and in process design
  • Prefer 2+ years' experience with retail business processes/practices and retail application systems
  • Solid understanding of sales, audit, tax, stock ledger and system integration
  • Experience in implementing retail ERP solutions; SAP experience is preferred
  • Software Development Life Cycle methodologies experience is preferred
  • Analytical, organization and communication skills, along with the ability to work with business partners, vendors and senior management
  • Global experience supporting applications in the US, Europe/Africa, the Americas and/or the Asia Pacific region is a plus
Please send relevant resumes with rate and contact details.

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.