*Please get back me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on 732-734-0711.
Must send suitable profile.
1) Title: Technical Project Lead*
*Location: *MN (strictly need locals only)
* Duration: 6months
- During early phases of a project, collaborate with the stakeholders to
- refine requirements based on abilities of technology, identifying
potential areas of concern
- outline a potential development/phasing plan
- Identify and allocate resources for more detailed design phase.
- Lead the initiative towards a formal commit by ensuring a quality
- Provide a single point of escalation for all issues encountered during
the development process and appropriate escalate to senior management.
- Responsible for making sure design and code reviews are held and that
the appropriate documentation is created.
- Make sure documentation is made accessible (Wiki, Portal, etc)
- Work with PM to establish contact with testing coordinator for feature.
Ensure coverage for functional, billing, performance and regression testing.
- Develop and manage schedules to ensure release dates are met (e.g.,
code check in dates). This may include writing a detailed task list
including work to be included in each upcoming release
- Arrange integration testing with developers
- Facilitate meetings to review test scripts and track progress of
- Lead or attend feature status meetings. Solicit status information from
other team members, looking for delays or other project risk factors.
- Raise awareness of risk factors to the team and work to mitigate these
- Work with team leads to resolve priority and staffing concerns
1. XML/XSLT experience is preferred, but not required.
2. Experience as a technical project lead (not a PM)
3. Must have development background.
4. Strong communication skill.
Thanks & Regards
*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at