*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP* * *

*Oracle DBA with Siebel experience*

*Location: Basking Ridge, NJ*

*Duration: 4 months with possible extension*

Note: Candidate should have both Oracle DBA and Siebel System
Please do not send resumes without Seibel experience.*

* *

   - Database Administration resource to refresh training data (DBA will
   snapshot the database after initial training data is loaded, and will
   refresh database prior to training sessions)
   - Migrate new production releases to training environment (Migrations
   coordinated with training team)
   - DBA support should be available 24 X 7 including data refreshes.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.