*Please get back me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on 732-734-0711.

Must send suitable profile.

1) Title: *Crystal Report  developer
*Location: *Downtown Dallas
* Duration: 2months

Expert in Crystal Report  development, SQL.
7 plus years exp
Experience with version X1
Reports development.  Work closely with  BAs to understand requirements  and
develop from their information

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.