Hope you are doing great….!!!!

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have any
consultants interested in this position. If yes, please send their updated
resume ASAP.

*Location: Atlanta *

*Duration: 3 months*

*Role *

*Sr. Storage Operations (Sr. IS)*

File Systems/Volume Mgt.; Scripting (Timefinder, SnapView); Host-based
Migration (CLARiiON); Performance Tuning; Best Practice Knowledge Transfer;
Storage Provisioning; Scripting (Shell); Status Reporting; Runbook

Tasking Other

*Skills – Required*

* *

SAN-CLARiiON (FC: AX, CX); SAN-Brocade; NAS-Celerra; NAS-NS; NAS-Celerra
Manager; SW-Powerpath; SW-Navisphere Manager; SW-Navisphere Analyzer;
SW-Solutions Enabler CLI; SW-SAN Copy (CLARiiON); SW-Snapview (CLARiiON);
SW-Mirrorview (CLARiiON); OS-2003/W2K/NT (Windows OS); OS-Solaris (SUN
UNIX); OS-Veritas Volume Manager

* *

*Skills - Nice to Have*

* *

SAN-Centera (CAS); SAN-CDL (Virtual Tape); SAN-Invista; NAS-Rainfinity;
SW-ECC: SAN Manager; SW-ECC: Performance Manager; SW-ECC: Storage Scope;
BURA-Veritas Netbackup

Residency Purpose

The resident will supplement current storage administration staff and will
provide hands-on support of data migration activities, SAN administration,
and host remediation to ensure compliance with interoperability standards.
In addition, the resident will be expected to educate the customer on ways
to extract maximum value from the many EMC technologies already in their
possession, especially NaviSphere. The resident will be expected to prepare
documentation and diagrams describing the environment.

We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in

Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.

Best Regards

Sure IT Solutions Inc.

1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248

Tel: (602)-490-0106 Fax: (866) 322-0121