Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oracle Apps DBA

Location: Cleveland, OH

Duration: 12 Months

Rate: $45/hr (MAX)

Required Skills:

*** 5-7 years with Oracle Applications Administration (11i+)
*** 2-3 years in Oracle Financials version 11.5.10 running on the UNIX
platform, responsible for the following:
* Installing and upgrading, Production and Development Support, Troubleshooting
the applications, Cloning, Patching, Application utilities (adpatch, adadmin
etc), Performance monitoring, Security, Concurrent Managers setup and
configuration, Oracle Enterprise Manager/Grid Control

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244