* **NEED 100% MATCHING RESUMES*
*SEND CONSULTANTS RESUMES WITH RATE, **CONTACT INFO AND AVAILABILITY ONLY TO
*Please find the below requirement and let me know your interest asap*
*Location: Montgomery, AL*
*Duration: 14 Months++*
*ROLE: Senior DB2 DBA*
*- Candidate is to have around 10 years of experience!! *
- Proficiency in installation, configuration and upgrading of DB2 server
software and related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Experience setting up primary and failover configuration for online
databases (HADR, NLB/Clustering).
- Responsible for database design and maintaining database security (create
and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Proficiency in database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Proficiency in application tuning and performance monitoring and managing
the database's storage structures.
- Establishing guidelines and mentoring/coaching junior DBAs for day to day
Experience with DB2 UDB on Windows 2003 Server
- Experience in Creating Data Models using ErWin
- Experience in Backups/Restores process.
- Prefer IBM Certified DB2 DBA for LUW
- Experience on HP Itanium Servers preferred
Yahoo Im : dreamzhut_arul
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at