*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on 732-734-0711.

Must send updated profile.

Title: .NET Engineer

Location: PA
Duration: 3+ months

.Responsible for troubleshooting of Metastorm platform and application
problems and documenting root-cause analysis

.Monitor and anticipate for potential Metastorm platform and application
problems and escalate in a timely manner.

.Interact with business clients, system end users, and various IT personnel
to define and implement enhancements to existing Metastorm workflows.

.Perform complete Metastorm server installations, including new releases,
hotfixes, etc. and execute infrastructure qualification certifications

.Execute complex Metastorm projects deployments and complete application
validation certifications

.Provide and participate in systems architecture design meetings to
represent and anticipate support considerations and implications.

.Identify and implement solutions, as required, based on Metastorm platform
and application monitoring analysis and results, such as performance
improvement or user interface enhancements.

.Design, develop, and maintain custom components to enable integration
between Metastorm and other enterprise systems such as LDAP, Documentum and

.Communicate with Metastorm Help Desk and off site vendors.

.Provide technical guidance to other team members.

.Train team members in the ongoing maintenance and support of the Metastorm

.Periodic Pager Support

*Basic Qualifications: *

.BS in computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an
information science focus.

.A minimum of 5 years is required in information technology analysis,
functional and system documentation, programming and development,
application support and troubleshooting.

.The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken
language. Ability to lead and facilitate interview sessions with process
owners. Strong customer service attitude.

.Proficient in MS.Net development (C#, transact-SQL, Java Script,
HTML) and Oracle
(or SQL server) database technologies. Familiarity with .Net web services.

.Proficient in Metastorm BPM

.Off hours availability is minimal but required.

*Preferred Qualifications:*

.Familiarity with validated environment concept and documentation rules.

.Experience with Change and Problem Management Systems (HP Service Center,

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.