Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles.
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We currently have five on-site Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
positions available in Hagerstown, MD and Wilmington, DE.

If you have any candidates available who can meet these requirements then
please submit to us:

1. your candidate's updated resume  *(they must have active CCNA
Certifications)*

2. your all-inclusive hourly bill rate

3. the attached Experience Questionnaire

* *

*Job Title: **CCNA Certified Engineers (must have an active CCNA
Certification) *

*Number of Openings:**5 *

*Client: **Delaware** DOT *

*Job Location: **Hagerstown**, MD** needs 3 CCNA Certified Engineers *

*Wilmington**, DE** needs 2 CCNA Certified Engineers *

*Job Duration:**18+ months (set to begin early or mid-December) *

*Job Type: **On-site 40 hours a week *

*Job Description: ***

· *Designs, installs, and maintains *the enterprise network to meet the
functional objectives of the business.

 Assesses network application· needs, provides network modeling and
simulation consulting to clarify client server

 Designs, installs, and· maintains the enterprise network to meet the
functional objectives of the business.

· *Assesses network application needs*, provides *network modeling *and
simulation consulting to clarify client server or internet/intranet
application functionality, and evaluates and implement new advanced
networking technologies.

 Develops· *Firewall *and other *internet security *features.

 Involved· with the network infrastructure, and the planning and design of
enterprise local-area/wide-area network *(LAN/WAN) *solutions.

 Performs additional job duties· as required.

 Focus is on client· *connectivity*.

*Skills Required: *

· *3-5 years experience implementing, supporting, or migrating client WAN
connectivity*.

 Strong knowledge of distributed· networks, related hardware and software
components, telecommunications, network and design architecture, bridges,
routers, gateways, transport media such as *Copper or FIBER *using *TCP/IP *and
*SNA *transport protocols, or *SONET *and Ethernet technologies.

 Cisco Switches and Routers·

 Cisco IOS·

 TCP/IP·

 ATM·

 Frame-Relay·

 MPLS WAN Protocols·

 Client/Customer Wide Area· Networks

We will need all resumes and paperwork by close of business:

As always thank you for your participation and we look forward to your
response.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 | G Talk : [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

*Google Groop : http://groups.google.co.in/group/USA_technical_recruiter*