Hi,

*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on 732-734-0711.

Must send updated profile.
*

Title: * **Multiple ActionScript OOP Developers Needed (with MySQL, XML, and
Flash)*

Location: Metro Detroit, MI
Duration: 3+ months

Skills:

We are looking for strong back-end development experience.  This is not a
Graphics Design position.  This is more OOD work and all candidates MUST
HAVE ActionScript 2.0.  We're looking for people that have heavy experience
in enterprise-wide website development (as opposed to front-end UI design).
The site needs to be built from the back-end. Action Script and OOP
principles are the big hitters for this.  AJAX and PHP are "nice to haves"
but not required.

The candidate will be passionate about the latest developments within
digital media, with demonstrable commercial experience in HTML, CSS, Flash
and ActionScript 2.0 (AS 2.0) combined with good knowledge of Photoshop.
Knowledge of PHP, JavaScript, AJAX (DOM) and knowledge of CMS systems is
highly desirable, but not essential.

The OOP Professional will be dealing with flash based complicated Action
Script code and retrieving data files from XML files.  The database they
will be dealing with is MySQL.  MySQL experience is required.  The main
criteria are Action Script experience, classes and inheritances and XML
retrieving data from XML to incorporate it into the flash files.  They will
need to understand flash timelines on the web site and will be cracking open
the flash files and extracting text as well as finding text strings in the
code and making enhancements so it runs smother using the external data.

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.