This is a Direct Client requirement, please let me know if you have any
strong candidate, Local candidate would get preference.

A face to face needed after Telephonic screening.

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Atlanta, GA

Rate: DOE,  Quote your best
Experience level: 7+ years

Strong Oracle Portal/Reports developer with PL/SQL programing

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | InfoTech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.