Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  .Net Developer with
financial and brokerage Exp

 Location                                          :  Stamford, CT

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            : 12 months

NEED AN IN-PERSON INTERVIEW, AFTER THE INITIAL PHONE SCREEN

Position Description:

- This position is for a developer that will create tools and applications for
the Onsite Support Services global team.

- Experience with relational database concepts and database driven web
development for questionnaires, data collection, scripts to correct problems in
workstations and automation of functions.

-  Business intelligence reporting and building graphical user Interfaces
experience is preferred.

-  Technologies include [.NET, ASP and MS-SQL or Oracle].

-  Primary responsibility is to gather requirements and build out applications.

-  Resource must be able to partner well with other technology teams and
clients.

-  Project management skills, analytical skills.

-  Must have financial/brokerage background.

Skills :

HTML

ASP
.NET