Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 6 + months

? 10+ years' proven experience with systems/process analysis in Oracle/PeopleSoft HRMS implementations including versions 8.8 and 8.9
? Strong understanding of Oracle/PeopleSoft: HR Modules, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Quest STAT - PeopleSoft version control tool, SQR, Application Engine, Administration/Configuration
? Prior experience in tracking and managing Contingent Workforce using PeopleSoft HRMS
? Strong analytical & critical thinking, writing, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
? Understanding of Project life cycle.
? Microsoft Office skills required.
? Very good communicator with excellent customer service skills who can work with business sponsors and technologists to articulate business requirements and technology options
? Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or MIS or equivalent experience

Please send relevant resumes with contact number & rate confirmation.

ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.