This is for our direct client. Please go through the job requirement and
send me your updated resume with below details.
Send your all resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

*Title:* Oracle Business Intelligence Developer
*Location:* Cranston, RI
*Duration:* 4-6 months
*Rate:* open need competitive
*Remember Citizens Bank Prefers recent banking experience if possible*

We are seeking a talented, senior-level Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE,
formerly Siebel Analytics) architect/developer with data warehouse
experience. The candidate will work closely with internal resources and a
third-party vendor to design, develop, test and implement a BI reporting and
dashboard solution.
Work with the Business Analysts to understand the business requirements.
Assessment of functional business requirements, provide alternate solutions,
create functional and technical specifications.
Develop, validate, test and promote BI solutions that satisfy the business
Work closely with internal resource and a third-party vendor to coordinate
the parallel development of an Oracle BI reporting and dashboard solution.
Provide technical guidance to staff members.

*Technical Knowledge:*
Oracle; Data Warehousing.

Kindly send matching resumes along with the following

*Resume word format: *

*Full Name: *

*Best contact number: *

*Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Availability (specify the notice period, if so required): *

*Hourly rate on W2 OR C2C: *

*Employer Details: *

I will contact you, if I need more information

*Thanks & Regards,

Partners for the Well Spring Group Inc.,*