*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 609-945-2911.*
* Dear Partners,*
We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP* * *
*Duration: 3 year Engagement *
*Location: Warren, NJ*
*Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face*
*Note:Only Green Card holders eligible for this position.*
· The position is for an experienced—10 years minimum—
· DB2 for z/OS DB2 DBA professional who has worked with DB2 V8 new
function mode in a parallel sysplex with DB2 data sharing.
· In addition to the usual DBA skills such as object design and
creation; back-up and recovery; and bufferpool tuning; the candidate should
be very familiar with BMC database tools and utilities, physical data
modeling, and SQL optimization and performance.
· The candidate will work with internal and external customers to
analyze and determines information needs and elements; data relationships
and attributes; data flow and storage requirements; and data output and
· The candidate should also be well versed with tools such as TMON
monitors, SPUFI, QMF, TSO, MS Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Erwin, and
· The candidate should expect to be in the DBA on call rotation,
meaning he or she will need to be available 24 * 7 for a one week period
every eight to 10 weeks.
· The candidate will also be expected to provide onsite off-hours
support for release implementation and various DBA activities such as
· The DBA work is conducted on site in Warren, NJ, so the candidate
will need to be in Warren for all work activities, whether normal business
day or off-hours.
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.e-zencomp.com
Yahoo ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at