Hi,
     This is Madhu from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below
requirement.

Position: WEB Developers

Duration: 3-6 months

Location: Philadelphia

 reply me at:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following are the qualities the Web/Java/JEE developers we are looking for
should have:

·         Experience in server-side technologies, which include a STRONG
understanding of Java/JEE

·         Coding experience which includes but is not limited to JavaScript,
DHTML, Struts, Spring, AJAX, etc. (The three latter items would ensure that the
candidate has current skill set.)

·         XML experience

·         SQL experience including DDL, DML, constraints, etc.

·         Experience reading & understanding business requirements documents

·         Translating business requirements documents into detailed design
specifications

·         Basically, complete SDLC experience (Software Development Life Cycle)

·         Extremely beneficial, but not required would be experience in:  the
insurance industry (business or IT), Web Services (SOA - Service Oriented
Architectures), WebSphere Application Server experience, Microsoft SQL Server
experience, experience writing MS-DOS scripts (e.g. .bat, .cmd, etc.), and/or
Visual Basic (VB) experience

Thanks & Regards

Madhu
Technical Recruiter