Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Position: **QA leads with Banking/Finance exp*

*Location: Des Moines, IA*
*Duration: 2 Years*
*Rate: $43/hr on C2C*

They want contractors who can handle end-to-end testing, have familiarity
and well-versed in full software life cycle, and function as a "mini-PM" in
their area. These contractors will handle multiple BIG projects at a time,
all of which are in various stages of testing - so the contractor must be
able to handle this type of flexing and moving environment. We are searching
for a mature-business-minded person with excellent communication skills -
need to be able to facilitate large meetings including virtual/phone
gatherings.

Looking for individuals who have or are working towards the PMP, CSTP, SQA
and/or SQE certification.
Project Management experience a plus.
Strong communication skills capable of coordinating multiple projects and
teams simultaneously --even though on different phases of project life cycle
Prior Banking Lending experience a plus

*Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*

QA Testing : QA Testing,

Analysis Skills : Business Analysis

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240