Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Genesys Payroll/Human Resource System Application Designer.

The project is initially 3 months but it is an ERP project and could go
longer.  It is in Raleigh, NC.

Below is a position that I have available.  If you have anyone with this
skill set available please let me know.

Our Information Technology Department is seeking a qualified Genesys
Payroll/Human Resource System Application Designer. Contractor will work in
two main areas: developing interfaces and coding conversion programs from
Genesys Version 6.1 Client Server system. The selected individual will
provide ongoing troubleshooting activities throughout the life of the
project.  Contractor is responsible for the following:

Implementation and testing of code and file release updates provided by the
vendor, Genesys Software Systems, Inc.

Design and Development of Genesys system online and deferred processing
customization

Extracting legacy data from Genesys in agreed upon formats for conversion
purposes.

Importing new systems data into the City's 3rd party applications for
interface purposes.

Design, Development and Support of data conversion programs

Design, Development and Support of Interface programs

Design and Development of Workflow

Design, Development and Support of Databases and Reports generated from
ancillary systems (MS/Access, Query, nVision, and Crystal)

****This e-mail is sent by Hudson Highland Group, Inc., or one of its
subsidiaries, and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.****

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused