Note:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hope you are doing great please send matching profile to the below
requirements from my Prime vendor. Thanks in advance.
*Role: *Project Manager
*Location: *Bellevue, WA
*Duration*: 6 months
- *5+ years experience* with supporting both purchased and in-house
- 3*+ years experience working with an IT group*
- Knowledge or experience with learning and/or recruitment applications
- Experience in implementation of new systems, including writing
requirements, functional specification and test requirement documentation
- *4+ years experience in project management*
- The Senior Manager of Talent Management Business System Analyst is
responsible for the planning and execution of the Talent Management
Technology Roadmap as well as establishing strong relationships between the
Talent Management Technologies group, EIT and the various vendors of systems
- This position requires the technical ability to analyze current state,
identify enhancements and future functionality needed to support Talent
Acquisition and Talent Development at T-Mobile to manage the work needed to
put that functionality or system in place.
- This position will also manage the support of these same systems, again
working with EIT to establish process and smooth handoff between Level 1,
Level 2, and Level 3 support.
- This project manager will lead a team who will do analysis
cross-functionally to lay the groundwork for the roadmap. The team will also
drive the enhancements and work needed for each major system – currently the
Plateau Learning Management system, Success Factors Performance Management
system, and the Vurv recruiting system.
- In collaboration with the Director of Talent Management Technologies,
assess the needs for a seamless user experience in recruitment and talent
- Lead a team of Program Managers in execution of the Talent Management
Technology Roadmap. Includes the project management of system selection,
implementation, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Act as a liaison between T-Mobile and system vendors.
- Work cross functionally with EIT Help Desk and ASHR teams to ensure
smooth handoff and issue resolution from Level 1 through Level 3 support.
- Act as a liaison between the Talent Management Technology team and EIT.
Establish positive working partnerships. Understand EIT processes and work
within guidelines while continuing to aggressively move forward with the
Please respond to this mail with updated resume along with below details of
Deep Sagar Reddy
AMZUR Technologies, Inc
|| Phone: 813-600-4060 Ext-124 || Fax: 813.774.7819 || Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Yahoo IM: deep2k1sagar || Website: www.amzur.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at