Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate need:
SAP Business Analyst (ERP Implementations)
Location: OR
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Best All Inclusive no expenses.

Requirements for the position include:

We need the Retail architect to have at least 2-3 full blown SAP ERP Retail Implementations
  • Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
  • 5 years' experience in an IT environment
  • 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
  • 3 years' experience in a Business Systems Analyst role, and in process design
  • Prefer 2+ years' experience with retail business processes/practices and retail application systems
  • Solid understanding of sales, audit, tax, stock ledger and system integration
  • Experience in implementing retail ERP solutions; SAP experience is preferred
  • Software Development Life Cycle methodologies experience is preferred
  • Analytical, organization and communication skills, along with the ability to work with business partners, vendors and senior management
  • Global experience supporting applications in the US, Europe/Africa, the Americas and/or the Asia Pacific region is a plus
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.