Another Java opening!!! This is a one-2 year contract opportunity in Omaha,
NE. Rate: $40/hr (Not to Exceed)
*****LOCAL TO **Omaha**, NE*.* ****OR ANY ONE WHO CAN GO FOR THE IN-PERSON
INTERVIEW WITH THEIR OWN EXPENSES*****
Here are the details:
· This person should be a proven developer who is good at solving
problems in innovative ways. They should
· know how to create robust production applications and develop
prototypes quickly. More importantly, they
· should have a good understanding of, and practical production
experience with, Java web application
*Summary of essential job functions*
· Participate in the design and development of customized solutions.
· Support the implementation of various applications.
· Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
· Communicate with the technical lead and QA team to ensure
successful delivery of the system.
· Contribute technical expertise for proposals and participate in
the pricing/scoping process.
· Partner with management and operational staff to define system and
· Design, develop, and test software to ensure operational
functionality and end-user ease.
· Design system architecture and create technical specifications.
· Continuously improve software and issue updates.
· Develop and generate reports for client and in-house utilization.
· Participate in requirements gathering, documentation, and analysis
· Bachelors or masters in computer science, engineering,
mathematics, GIS, or a related field, depending upon
· position level.
· A minimum of two years of software development experience.
· Expertise with one or more Java technologies including *Java, JSP,
J2EE, Servlets, Portlets, Struts, and/or JSF.*
· Familiarity with application servers including *Apache/Tomcat,
WebSphere, or WebLogic.*
· Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a
constantly changing environment.
· Good communication skills and an ability to work with a diverse
· Experience working with *Java IDE (JBuilder, JDeveloper,
JavaStudio, or Eclipse) and AJAX.*
· Familiarity with *GIS/ESRI* software.
· Familiarity with *XML* technologies, *SQL*, and *RDBMS.*
· Knowledge of software development methodologies *(RAD, RUP*) and
design techniques (UML, Entity
· Relationship Diagramming, Data Flow Diagramming).
· Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
· U.S. citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security
· BS in Computer Science or *MIS* is preferred
· Ability to develop simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
· A background building high-performance *Java systems and
· Strong core experience with *Eclipse Web Tools Platform with Java
EE and Hibernate* (4-7years)
· Strong Database experience including table design, data loading,
and writing complex queries with *MySQL* (3+
· Excellent Report writing skills with *iReport's (3+ years)*
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Excellent analytical and communication skills
· Strong development experience in other technologies such as *C#,
MSSQL, XSL, XML, AJAX, CSS, HTML,*
· Jscript and web services
· Strong experience *developing for Mobile devices on .NET Compact
· Experience with *version control software (SVN) and Maven2* is a
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-706-9178 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at