Urgent required *SAP HR with Project Management* experience at *VA* for
Please send the resumes only on* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Need local consultants or who can come for face to face interview in VA on
own expenses after phone round*
*Title: SAP Project Manager / Human Resources Projects*
*Location: Herndon, VA*
*Length: 12+ Months*
*KEY EXPERIENCE: ONLY SEND RESUMES THAT ARE 3-4 PAGES IN LENGTH !!*
Supports and consults Business Area to define business processes and
business requirements for Projects.
Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of VWGoA for business and IT
projects within Business Area to ensure that goals and objectives are
accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business
objectives. Responsible for managing the project team.
Monitor project activities; ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of
the information and providing consistency in content look and feel across
the organization. Will be responsible to ensure that project results meet
customer expectations and adhere to internal standards and strategies.
*Skills and Knowledge:*
· Strong knowledge in SAP Human Resources, SAP Employee Self
Service, SAP Workflow.
· Leadership skills that can energize multidiscipline work teams to
respond business needs
· Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing,
planning and executing large scale projects from vision through
implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors.
· Strong understanding of project management principles and all
aspects of the Project Management.
· Technical knowledge with hands-on experience, managing SAP
· Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to
express complex technical concepts in business terms.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skins.
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade
at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
· Excellent human resource management skills.
· MS Project and MS Office tools
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
discipline or equivalent work experience is required (Master's degree or
equivalent is desirable)
· PMP certification is highly desired.
· SAP HR Certified Consultant is highly desired.
· Four years of project responsibility, demonstrating leadership
skills and possessing a track record of managing technical staff and
financial resources through various life-cycle phases. (Cross-functional
experience highly desirable)
· Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies
in SAP HR, SAP ESS, SAP Workflow, Learning Management Systems and PC
Computing environments desirable; in- depth experience in one or more is
· Experience in the information technology industry is required.
· Three or more years of management experience in which one or more
of the following occurred:
o Demonstrated strong abilities in relationship management.
o Successfully developed and implemented applications in new computing
architecture environments, using new and emerging technologies.
o Demonstrated ability to manage multidiscipline, high-performance work
teams and development groups.
o Demonstrate competency in the execution of projects.
o Developed efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
703 544 3910
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at