This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Java
Developer with Perl exp Please send me the updated resume of your consultant

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title                :  Java Developer with Perl exp

Location       :  Tampa, FL

Duration       :  Long Term

Rate              :  $37/hour c2c [not negotiable]

Project Description:

  a.. The client is looking for a STRONG Java Developer with extensive
experience in Perl Scripting.
  b.. Telecom exp is a MUST

Thanks and Regard's
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the