*Please do not submit without a strong finacial Background.*
*Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .*
Quality Assurance Lead
Summary: Designs, Creates, and monitors all quality processes to test
Internet applications projects. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Conducts internal quality audits. Manages corrective actions and customer
complaints. Develops test strategies/methodologies, schedules activities,
and recreates customer reported issues for development review. Manages the
tracking database, automation projects, and employee reviews. Works closely
with development and product management teams to determine product line
NY - 55 Water Street - New York - 10041-0003
The candidate will work within a small team doing hands on QA testing of
rich web applications as well as improving processes and philosophy around
the big picture approach to enhancing product quality.
• Review all requirements and specifications documentation for clarity,
completeness and testability
• Interpret complex business/data requirements and translate these into a
comprehensive test plan
• Design, develop, execute test cases (manual/automated) based on new
features and analysis of past reported issues.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to resolve project defects
• Complete ownership and responsibility for the maintenance and improvement
of existing product test suites
• The individual must demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to
quality assurance, issue identification, problem resolution, and the ability
to work under tight deadlines and pressure situations.
• Coordinate the activities of a team of QA engineers locally and\or
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience; MS
in Computer Science highly desirable
• 6+ years of experience in software engineering, test frame works,
automation, and designing a test strategy documents for large scale projects
(defined as over 1000 hours in size, over 5 month duration and cross
business in nature).
• Financial background especially with, credit instruments and credit risk
• The candidate must have the experience testing and implementing test on
Java-based and other web-based components.
• Working experience coding in Java, and ability to conduct White box
testing would be a big plus.
• Strong technical expertise in testing of J2EE web based systems delivered
via the internet
• Working proficiency with open source testing tools, e.g., JUnit, JMeter,
Tech Interview Required
Date Last Used
System Development Life Cycle
Maxelor Technologies Inc.
201 W Passaic Street
Suite No 202,Rocelle Park,
Voice: 732 981 0990 ext 1501
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM - Rogerrag
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at