Here is a hot requirement for *< IBM Mainframe Database Administration - PA
- 6 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *IBM Mainframe Database Administration
*Duration: *6 Months
- Involved in the highly complex work necessary for the reduction of
instructions, logical data model, physical data model, records and other
related information into the logic of a computer to construct a database.
- Database administration on IBM Mainframe or client/server based and
installed on one or more LANs.
- Participate in the planning and design of databases.
- Defines database structures, security parameters, data specifications,
characteristics and organization to the database management software for the
construction, control and maintenance of databases
- Modifies and maintains database structures, utilizing standards and
access methods as require by changes in objectives, equipment, and software,
utilization and performance requirements.
- Develops and maintains database backup and recovery systems and
procedures for the reconstruction of lost or damaged data.
- Perform database reorganizations and performance tuning regularly and
- Utilize database tools, and any other environment specific tools
necessary to create, test, implement, monitor, and modify databases.
- Analyze and identify problem conditions that could be attributed to
database design, structure or software.
- Provide technical assistance to systems designers and application
programmers in the efficient use of databases.
- Support installation of database releases into production as directed.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision of
- Research problems before approaching the Team Lead for assistance.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
- Operating System expertise sufficient to perform performance and tuning
- Generally aware of new developments in industry and process and has
ability to apply them to work as appropriate.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues
in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Follow quality standards.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at