Hi,

This is for our direct client. Please go through the job requirement and
send me your updated resume with below details.

Send your all resumes to - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title: SQL/ETL Developer
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Duration: 6 months contract
Rate: open but competetive

The DATA WAREHOUSE CONSULTANT will lead the analysis, design, and
development of the *ETL and OLAP components* of our warehouse as
needed *migrate
ETL* from *DTS/Transact-SQL* (T-SQL) to *SQL 2005 SSIS and OLAP 2005*.

*Technical Knowledge:
*Data Warehousing; SQL.

Kindly send matching resumes along with the following
information……………………….Please,

*Resume word format: *

*Full Name: *

*Best contact number: *

*Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Availability (specify the notice period, if so required): *

*Hourly rate on W2 OR C2C: *

*Employer Details: *

I will contact you, if I need more information

*Thanks & Regards,

Jeffery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Partners for the Well Spring Group Inc., *