Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*
*

*Position: *SPA/Oracle 10g Advanced Queues

*Location: *PA

*Duration: *2-3 Months

*Rate: *Negotiable +expenses

*Job Description:*

The customer is looking for an applications person who knows AQ messaging.

-messaging

-programming skills including PL/SQL, PERL, SED/AWK etc. (Review the batch
and on-line Code in PL/SQL)

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*

*Mail:** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**

*Margin10 Consulting Services***

Website:*www.margin10.com* <blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.margin10.com/>