Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Technical
Oracle Service Contracts Please send me the updated resume of your consultant
ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title             :  Technical Oracle Service Contracts

Location        :  Atlanta, GA

Duration        :  6-12 months

Project Description:

Our client needs a strong Oracle Service Contracts resource with experience in
Data Migrations and understanding the flows of a data migration. I need someone
with a minimum of 3 years of Service Contracts experience.

Thanks and Regard's
Manoj
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208