Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.
Position: Support Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ Months
ALL SUBMITTALS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SKILL MATRIX WITH TOTAL YEARS USED
AND THE DATE OF LAST USE.
• Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
The qualified candidate must have experience with the following:
• Advanced Unix shell experience
• Moderate to advanced shell scripting skills
• Moderate to advanced PERL scripting skills
• Experience working in large distributed networks
• Experience achieving results both while working alone and with others in a
dynamic team-oriented environment.
• Experience writing build scripts in Make or Ant
• Experience configuring/managing/supporting a large, distributed system
• Experience in change control, release management and business continuity
• Exposure to source control management systems such as ClearCase or CVS
In addition, the following skills are desirable:
• Experience managing a small group of support analysts
• Experience in process improvement planning and coordination
• Exposure to database queries & programming in Sybase or Oracle
• Experience working with large software development teams
• Experience with Windows desktop scripting
• Experience with deployment technologies such as Java WebStart, ADT,
Thanks and Regards!*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at