*

Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**

Hello Pals,
**

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Support Analyst

Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $45/hr

ALL SUBMITTALS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SKILL MATRIX WITH TOTAL YEARS USED
AND THE DATE OF LAST USE.

CHANGE MANAGEMENT

CLEARCASE

CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT

PERL SCRIPTS

SCRIPTING LANGUAGES

SYBASE

UNIX SHELL

Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science or related discipline

The qualified candidate must have experience with the following:
• Advanced Unix shell experience
• Moderate to advanced shell scripting skills
• Moderate to advanced PERL scripting skills
• Experience working in large distributed networks
• Experience achieving results both while working alone and with others in a
dynamic team-oriented environment.
• Experience writing build scripts in Make or Ant
• Experience configuring/managing/supporting a large, distributed system
• Experience in change control, release management and business continuity
planning.
• Exposure to source control management systems such as ClearCase or CVS

In addition, the following skills are desirable:
• Experience managing a small group of support analysts
• Experience in process improvement planning and coordination
• Exposure to database queries & programming in Sybase or Oracle
• Experience working with large software development teams
• Experience with Windows desktop scripting
• Experience with deployment technologies such as Java WebStart, ADT,
Castanet Tuner
*

*

Thanks and Regards!*
*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fax: 732-876-0383

IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.
**