Hello friends am looking for the – Teradata DBA
Teradata DBA Columbus OH Rate - open Responsibilities · Create,
Maintain and Support Teradata Data Warehouse Databases.
- Manage hardware resources (NCR hardware), storage etc
- Work with functional and technical project, OLAP architects and ETL
analyst to determine the appropriate data architecture, table lay outs,
Indexes, data storage schemes etc.
- Develop logical and physical database designs and participate in the
detailed design, development, testing, and deployment of the architectures.
Database designs will support 3NF atomic level EDW repository and
dimensional/star/snowflake schema designs for Decision Support and CRM
- Provide help with code reviews, monitoring and control.
- Assist the development team in ensuring the availability and accuracy
of data warehouse data. Investigate and assist in the resolution of any
day-to-day warehouse issues.
- Conduct technical reviews and walkthroughs of system design
documentation with development and design team members
- Administer production database releases.
- Administer OS releases and Upgrades.
- Plan and coordinate system upgrades
- Partner with Teradata support for setting up BAR support, plan and
monitor fail over recovery statistics; prepare system availability reports
to Project Management.
- 5 Years experience with Teradata database administration.
- Heavy emphasis on data warehousing including ETL, star and snowflake
schemas, bulk loading
Must Be familiar with Monitoring and Tuning ETL processes in an Oracle &
- Experience with implementing metadata driven designs
- Ability to apply innovative approaches to solving design and technical
- Solid experience in using NCR tools like Teradata WinDDI, Manager,
Query Manager and Priority Scheduler.
- Solid experience with monitoring and analyzing production database
- Experience in backup and restore (BAR) design and implementation.
- Experience in Unix Scripting languages like Perl and Korn Shell.
- Experience in Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Excellent personal communication,leadership and organizational skills.
- Team Player
- Very familiar with Solaris and NCR Unix operating systems.
*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*
Tel: 732 823 6471*103
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at