Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  SAP Security Lead

 Location                  :  Tallahassee, FL.

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  6-12 months

Background check is required.

Consultant Role/Responsibilities on Engagement:

Staff augmentation role helping define the security approach for the customer's
program which includes SAP ECC, SAP Portal, SAP CRM, data warehouse and XI.
This is on a Unix platform.

Candidates should have good leadership experience and excellent communications
skills both verbal and written.

Please keep our customer information confidential and forward resumes to me

Please advise if you can not provide us with qualified candidates.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.