Hi Partners,

This is RAKHI from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Informatica Architect/Manager.**

Location : NYC

Duration : 6 Months

Start Date - Immediate

Must have relevant financial B/G

Must be available for IN PERSON interview ASAP

Looking for a skilled Informatica resource that has experience with
Architecture and is also hands on. The work is at NYC and could start as
early as tomorrow.

Role Description:

- Must have 2+ years of hands on development experience with Informatica
powercenter 8.1x or newer versions.
- 2+ years of working with Oracle database
- Able to suggest best fit Informatica architecture for the client and
implement it.
- Develop Informatica mappings and transformations with in Powercenter 8.1.
- Good at tuning the Informatica jobs for best performance.
- Must be able to develop Oracle stored procedures and call the through the
Informatica job.
- Must be able to direct two other junior Informatica developers on the team
- Good communications skills
- Java development knowledge / expertise a plus.*

Thanking you.

With Regards:
Rakhi

2890 Carpenter Road,