*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP* * *
**

*Websphere Portal Developer*

*Duration: 3 year Engagement *

*Location: Warren, NJ*

*Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face *

*Rate:$50/hr*

*
Note: Must have Portal and UNIX Experience.*
*Job Responsibilities: *

   - Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
   - 4+ of hands on Websphere Portal Experience is a MUST!!
   - 5+ Years of Hands on experience in Javascript, JSP, Servlet, Java, XML
   &    PL/SQL
   - 5+ Years of Hands on Experience developing Web Applications for large
   Corp websites.
   - Knowledge of DOJO is a big PLUS
   - RAD, Websphere, Oracle, Unix is a MUST

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.