Good Morning.

This is Laxmi from Webject Systems.  Hope you are doing great; Just checking
in with you for any new requirements for today at your end.

*I've got excellent resources in the skills Certified Sr. SAP FI/CO, Oracle
PL/SQL, Sr. Peoplesoft HRMS technical, SQL DBA, Certified C#.Net, Java,
Software Test Engineer, Network Engineer, SAP R/3 Basis/Security Admin, IBM
Certified Sr.WAS/MQ , AIX/UNIX admin* with me. If you have any requirements
at your end please let me know. It would be a mutual benefit to both our

I highly appreciate your help in this regard.

Looking forward to work with you in all your future opportunities and thank
you for your valuable time and concern.

Have a wonderful day and a nice weekend!

Thanks and Regards,

Laxmi |  Sr. Resource Manager | Webject Systems, Inc.
25 Central Square Suite 2 Bridgewater MA 02324.

Phone: 508 279 6564 | Fax: 508 279 6567