Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                      :  Java Developer with UNIX,
XP/Vista, and Linux.

Location                             :  NYC

Start Date                           :  ASAP

Duration                             :  6+ months

Rate                                    :  $44/HR on C2C

Experience Required: 6+ Years

Develop and deploy technology solutions for BD/IAS Technology group. The Java
Developer (UI) will be involved in a full project life cycle while working
closely with Java Technical Lead.

Must be proficient in UNIX, XP/Vista, and Linux.

GUI Technologies:
1. Develop GUI components using FLEX, EXT JS, JavaScript, HTML, and AJAX.
2. Working knowledge of FLEX or EXT JS is required.
3. Knowledge of XML, XSL, XSLT
4. Good experience in using UI design patterns, UML, OO concepts.
5. Familiarity with Server side framework such as Spring.
6. Should have proven experience in developing web based projects.

Business Knowledge:
Financial services industry is a plus.

Project Experience:
Must have at least Four years of programming experience that includes at least
Two years of experience using J2EE technologies and 6 months of FLEX or EXT JS
in financial applications.

Communication Skills:
Must have excellent oral and written skills being able to communicate
effectively on both a technical and business level.
Broker Dealer/Investment Advisor Services

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.