-- *
Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

We do have the following requirement,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Title: Net Developer * *Location: Reston, VA.* *Rate: $40-43/hr
(Max)* *Duration:
3 months+ * *After phone screen there may be a F2F interview, so please
submit Local consultants*

*Job Description:*

We are currently looking for a high quality Technical .NET/ASP.net Developer
to join our Washington DC/Reston, VA team. This individual will be
responsible for performing and supervising all tasks related to coding,
testing, and production related to web development. An ideal candidate will
have 6+ years of experience as a .Net developer and working on a
public/consumer facing website.

*Responsibilities:*

Analytics Tracking
Search Engine Improvements
Data Feed Improvements
Landing Pages

*Must Haves:*

AJAX
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>
Experience with Google Maps API is a plus

*Required Skills:***

   - ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>
   - AJAX
   - GOOGLE MAPS API (THIS IS A PLUS)

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.gcp-inc.com|