Here is a hot requirement for *< QTP Tester - Baltimore, MD - 6 to 12 Months
>*. Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for
the earliest client submission.
*Position:* QTP Tester
*Location:* Baltimore, MD
*Duration:* 6 to 12 Months
*Pay Rate:* 38/HR on C2C (MAX)
Over 5 + years of experience in the following:
- VB Scripting.
- Has experience writing Test scripts in VB for the QTP testing product.
- Analyzing requirements, designing and executing manual and automated
test cases, test conditions.
- Defect reporting and tracking -Mercury Quality Center, TestDirector
- Designing validation/test plans and test strategies.
- Excellent understanding of industry standard testing methodologies,
processes, and procedures ---Experience in Web/Internet testing, mainframe,
and some database testing a must.
- At least 2+ years of hands on Experience with Quick Test Professional
(QTP) automated tool is a must.
- Experience with Automated test methodologies and Automation Frameworks
- Participate in the design and planning of automated test architecture
- Strong programming skills in scripting languages such as TSL, VB
- Strong team player who is proficient at time management and
multitasking and is able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Metrics gathering, analysis, and reporting Excellent written and verbal
communication skills Experience working with high-volume, real-time DB2
database systems and applications.
- Highly motivated team player who performs well in a team-oriented
- Good communication/interpersonal skills and candidate must be customer
- The assignment will have lot of automation so very good knowledge of VB
Script (in order to use QTP effectively) and SQL is required.
Quality Center, WinRunner, QuickTestPro, VBScript, SQL, Excel, Word and
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at