Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP
Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*New java requirement in St. Louis*
1 year contract with Monsanto in St. Louis at $60/hr. They prefer *local
candidates* and 5 yrs of US experience with excellent communications skills.
Java test and a coding test will be done before submitting to the client.
The successful candidate will work with a team within client to develop and
maintain enterprise-level Java/Oracle applications. The candidate will work
as part of a team comprised of a project manager, scientific business
analysts, and other members of the technical staff to develop software in
Java and Oracle SQL.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
The candidate must possess the following technical experience:**
· Minimum requirements include at least 6-10 years of full time
experience as a programmer/analyst in a scientific or technical environment.
· Experience in software development using Java, Oracle, XML (minimum
6 years of Java and 4 years with Oracle SQL).
· Experience with Java servlets.
· Experience with refactoring.
· Experience at developing multi-tier applications.
· Experience with Object-Oriented methodologies.
· Experience with and knowledge of some high level GO4 design
patterns (above and beyond J2EE patterns).
· Experience with the Spring framework.
· Experience with automated testing with Junit.
· Understand and be able to explain the value of using Test First
· A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as
needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development is
· Experience with Test First Development methodology.
· Experience with Hibernate.
· Experience with Maven.
· Experience with web services.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.
*Desired skills/education/experience/attributes (ideal candidate): *
Candidates who succeed in this fast paced dynamic environment excel in the
· *Functional Competency*: Demonstrates broad knowledge of functional
skills. Has the ability to perform at a high level of accomplishment and
willingness to learn new technologies and practices. The ideal candidate
will be a skilled, creative problem solver, independent of any specific
· *Team Orientation*: Works cooperatively with others. Encourages
participation. Values the contribution of others.
· *Results Orientation*: Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and
overcomes obstacles. Balances the big picture with day-to-day
activities/issues for their technology. Persistent in the pursuit of
· *Communication*: Creates an environment that fosters open, frank
communication. Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens
carefully, solicits other opinions.
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at