Send me perfect match profile
Rate: $43/h
We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.
Position:   QA Tester
Location:  Charleston, West Virginia.
Duration:  1+ Months

Position Description:
Experience Level: Bachelor's degree plus 7-10 years related experience
including familiarity with testing automation tools.
Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance and test
environment problems and issues.
Acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality
assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test
Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology
and to resolve questions during the testing process.
May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
Analyzes, tests, and certifies application-specific software and performs
ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional specification
Uses advanced knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in
identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems.
Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the
development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
Plans and directs quality assurance schedules and assignments, and monitors
project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.

Documents all phases of QA process.
Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
 . Build QA strategy and cost estimate for Insurance Applications
 Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

QA Testing: Test Case Development, QA Testing, WinRunner
Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:

Resource Manager
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
Work: 703-880-2641 ext:207 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<> I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.