Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Oracle
DBA send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

No of Positions: 3

Title                :  Oracle DBA

Location        :  Denver, Colorado

Duration        :  Long term 4+ years

Certified Oracle DBA

Mandatory Skills

  a.. 6+ years of experience with Oracle Database Administration
  b.. Excellent Communication skills
Preferred Skill:

Experience on CBMS Project (Colorado Benefits Management System), Previous
CalWIN (California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids), L.A Leader
will be preferred.

Thanks and Regard's
Manoj
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208