Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
Very hot requirement
Must have EMIGALL Experience
Please send me the profile with EMIGALL Experience I will assure you for the
SAP Functional Consultant w/EMIGALL
· We have an excellent opportunity for a SAP Functional Analyst who is a
functional expert in EMIGALL.
· You will be responsible for working with the FI-CA and CRM consultant
to create new scenarios in CRM 2007 and to compare the legacy system
transaction to the new one in SAP CRM/CRB.
· Facilitate the implementation of solutions to meet identified business
needs, ensure the accurate implementation of policies, practices and processes
within the ERP.
· Ability to provide input to help Map legacy system data fields with
EMIGALL SAP object data fields
· Ability to model any standard SAP Provided EMIGALL Objects based on
the mapping within 5 hours and make it ready to accept data inputs from legacy
· Experience having worked with modeling Master and Transaction data
objects in previous IS-U implementations end to end
- focus on the FI-CA integration as we set up CRB in the CRM 2007
· Ability to do customizations for helping data migration using BDC,
· Experience with LSMW
· Some functional knowledge of ISU business functions.
· Experience with Print Workbench a plus (for future
consideration/possible extension down the road)
· Strong experience with TRANSACTION data relative to IS-U
· Must possess a BS degree.
· Must have proficient SAP Functional HR Analyst skills (identify
business needs; gather requirements, and strong understanding of standard
· Must possess knowledge of one or more functional areas including
Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, and Time Management.
· Must have full life cycle implementation experience
Data Group Inc
Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at