Urgent required *QA Analyst* with *FileNet Testing, FitNesse*, *Waitr
, DB2*at TX for Direct Client
Please send the resumes only on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems QA Analyst
Location: Irving, TX
Long Term Contract
Bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years related experience including familiarity
with testing automation tools.
Filenet Testing Experience, HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional,
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Web Development : ASP, QA Testing : QA Testing, Database Development : DB2 /
UDB, Documentation Tools : RoboHelp
- Uses advanced knowledge in the creation, preparation, and conduct of
quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans
and test scripts.
- Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test
methodology and to resolve questions during the testing process.
- May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
- Analyzes, tests, and certifies application-specific software and
performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional
- Uses knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in
identifying, evaluating, and resolving complex test problems.
- Participates in planning and directing quality assurance schedules and
assignments, and monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time
projections. Logs, tracks, and verifies re!
- solution of software and specification defects.
- Documents all phases of QA process.
- Researches new products and industry methodologies and provide inputs
in the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- May be responsible for designing and distributing training materials
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
703 544 3910
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at